Re: DM application of Mattia Rizzolo

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 11:24:20AM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

I fully support Mattia's application to become a DM.

I have worked with Mattia since his first steps as a packager, and
sponsored most of the work he did for Debian (and Ubuntu too). I have been
impressed by his own autonomy in finding solutions to problems, by his
great communication skills dealing with upstreams and fellow maintainers, and
by how quickly became a responsible and dedicated maintainer.

I think Mattia has all it takes to maintain his own packages, and I'm
looking forward to seeing his application to become a full-fledged
developer.

Ciao,
Andrea.

--