Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Klee Dienes

Hello,

I recommend to accept Klee Dienes as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is klee.

 * Applicant background

I work on novel input and output systems for large-scale computing and collaborative environments.  I’m building a large set of CAVE and VR tools based on Debian/Ubuntu and would like to improve the support of Debian for CAVE environments in general.  A summary of my work-in-progress is maintained at https://wiki.debian.org/CAVE.

Regards,

Eugene V. Lyubimkin