Re: DM application of Teddy Hogeborn

Hello all!

On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 09:55:24PM +0200, Teddy Hogeborn wrote:
[...]

I advocate to accept Teddy Hogeborns application to become a DM.

My interactions with Teddy as an occational sponsor of mandos
has shown that he has strong technical knowledge, he's a
dedicated maintainer and always goes the extra mile to
improve even further when a simple suggestion on how
to make something better is sent his way.
I have no reason to think that any issue that might come
up could not be handled through regular bug reports.
With Teddy as a DM he could quickly upload fixes for
urgent issues instead of, as sometimes happened in the past,
have a fix pending upload because no sponsor has time.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson