Re: DM application of Dariusz Dwornikowski

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 09:20:08PM +0100, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages: kerneltop, read-edid, viewnior,
> maradns, zmap, linuxlogo.
>
> My GnuPG key 9A7B0FC7 is signed by the Debian Developer Laszlo Kajan.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I've sponsored Dariusz's kerneltop, read-edid and linuxlogo, all of
these packges are clean and well enough, I almost need do nothing
to improve these package. He show me excellient skill and attitude
on free software and Debian. So I support his application to become
Debian maintainer.

--
Thanks and Regards,