Advocacy for Tobias Frost

Hello,

I advocate Tobias Frost to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Hello,

I am sponsoring packages for Tobias Frost since 15.01.2012 where he started to publish some NMUs for critical bug fixes. Later he took over the maintainance of them.

He was always a polite and nice person with a quite good understand about how packaging and Debian itself (also with its procedures) work. I never had any trouble or other kind of problems with him and his packaging work was always quite good!

IMO it is the right time for him to enter the NM process (which I have offered him) and so on I also advocate his application.

Patrick Matthäi (via nm.debian.org)