Advocacy for Alexander Chernyakhovsky

Hello,

I advocate Alexander Chernyakhovsky to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Alexander Chernyakhovsky <achernya@mit.edu>
3224C4469D7DF8F3D6F41A02BBC756DDBE595F6B for a sufficiently long time and I
know Alex can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to
the archive right now.

I first sponsored Alex's work in the fall of 2011, shortly after I became a
Debian developer. Since then, his work has been consistently of high quality
and of the level I would expect of any other DD.

Outside of Debian, Alex is a maintainer of Debathena[1], a Debian and Ubuntu
derivative that is used in almost all computer labs at MIT. He is also
involved in several other Athena projects that Debian is the downstream for.
He is also a Fedora Packager[2].

I believe it would be an asset to the project to have him as a Debian
developer (uploading).

[1]: https://debathena.mit.edu/
[2]: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/achernya

Regards,