Re: DM application of Oleg Moskalenko

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 08:47:20AM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> On 23/01/14 22:32, Oleg Moskalenko wrote:
> > ... this is the bug that I filed two weeks ago, with the attached
> > jetring appendix:

> Great, if it is in the bug tracker then I believe it is waiting for the
> keyring maintainers, at the time my own key was added to the keyring the
> were going through these bugs about once each month in a batch so I
> really hope you won't have to wait any longer than another 2-3 weeks.

keyring-maint acts on requests from the DM team that are raised through
RT. At present there are no outstanding RT tickets to add keys to the DM
keyring. What Oleg is currently waiting on is a member of the DM team to
review his application and raise the appropriate RT ticket, at which
point he will then be waiting on keyring-maint to deal with it.

J.

--
/-\                             |  "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |  cmptr prgrmmng." -- Simon Cozens,
\-                              |             ox.os.linux