Re: DM application of Hendrik Tews

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 06:21:59PM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Le 23/10/2013 21:59, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
> > this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>. I have read the
> > Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine
> > Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> >
> > Currently, I maintain the packages hol-light, otags, prooftree and
> > proofgeneral. I co-maintain several OCaml packages, among them
> > oasis and ounit.
> >
> > My GnuPG key EDCAEE68 is signed by the Debian Developers Stéphane
> > Glondu, Lucas Nussbaum and Daniel Leidert. I look forward to
> > becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> Hendrik is skilful and has been very helpful in the Debian OCaml Team.
> I support his application.

I worked with Hendrik on oasis/ounit packaging. He was very helpful in
tracking upstream bugs and demonstrated his ability to communicate with
the upstream (me in this case). He also demonstrated his technical
skills in fixing various issues in the packaging of oasis and ounit.

I support his application.

Cheers
Sylvain Le Gall

--