Advocacy for Julian Taylor

Hello,

I advocate Julian Taylor to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I advocate Julian Taylor for uploading DD.  I have worked extensively with Julian in Debian, primarily in the context of the Debian Python Modules Team.  Uploads of his that I've sponsored have always been well done.  He is also pleasant to work with and a good communicator.  I've also done work with him related to a well known Debian derivative and have seen his work and communications skills there (also quite favorably).

I'm very convinced that Julian (jtaylor) will be an asset to the Debian project.

Scott K

Scott Kitterman (via nm.debian.org)