Advocacy for Mike Miller

Hello,

I advocate Mike Miller to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Mike Miller <mtmiller@ieee.org> <930750035A15E27C3830740728FA801A43BDD637> for a
sufficiently long time and I know Mike Miller can be trusted to have full,
unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

Now the longer version:

I contacted Mike on 2012-03-30 to sponsor his openconnect package on mentors because I was interested in having that package maintained well, needing it for access to my university’s network at that time.

In the entire time that we worked together, Mike has numerous times demonstrated his skills, both technically and socially. He was always willing to learn more and find the best technical solution for the problem at hand. Whenever there were bugreports by users, he handled them well. See #708207 for an example. Look at http://wiki.debian.org/MikeMiller for more info on what Mike does in Debian already.

To sum it up: I think having Mike around as a DD will be great! :-)

Michael Stapelberg (via nm.debian.org)