DM application of Salvo Tomaselli

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer[1].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the packages xinetd,relational,weborf,python-
xtermcolor,python-wordpress-library and I co‐maintain the package plasma-
widget-smooth-tasks.

My GnuPG key 4274 8B9E 76D8 9979 9E1F BE14 B3A7 CF0C 8018 86CF is signed by
the Debian Developer Luciano Bello

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

1: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

--
Salvo Tomaselli

http://web.student.chalmers.se/~saltom/