AM report for Alberto Garcia

I recommend to accept Alberto Garcia as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Alberto
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Garcia
   Key fingerprint: 1B82AAF294792E7F55864F3EBE3219AF3ED41341
   Account:         berto

2. Background
-------------

    I discovered GNU/Linux back in 1996 at university when studying
    computer science. There I installed my first Debian, helped set up a
    local LUG, and finally founded Igalia, a free software consultancy,
    after finishing my studies.

    I've been a Debian GNU/Linux user since 1997 and I contributed
    ocasionally in terms of bug reports. Debian is also our distribution
    of choice in Igalia. Although I've been long familiar with the
    distribution, its philosophy and its packaging system, I didn't start
    maintaining packages officially until 2008. I finally became a Debian
    Maintainer in 2011.