Re: DM Application for Diane Trout

Hi,

I'd like to advocate the application of Diane Trout.  While Diane admitted
to be more connected to the KDE team she maintains a package in the Debian
Med team very reliably.  I have sponsord two versions of this package and
the conversation was kind, straightforward and leaded quickly to a
successful upload.  I would be very happy if Diane would become a Debian
Maintainer because she is a valuable member of the Debian Med team.

Kind regards

       Andreas.