Advocacy for Christian M. Amsüss

Hello,

I advocate Christian M. Amsüss to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I know Christian since a while now, both personally and also with respect to his work in Debian.  I've sponsored his arandr package and he was always quite welcoming and also actively asking for feedback how to improve the packaging, and is around for quite a while.

Additionally he was driving a fair amount of discussions during debconf13, even holding sessions on himself, which went fairly well and also received a lot of attention (and had to get extended multiple time due to the immense feedback received through it).

I have no doubt that Christian will be a great addition to the project and hereby advocate him wholeheartly for becoming an uploading DD.

Enjoy,
Rhonda

Gerfried Fuchs (via nm.debian.org)