DM application of Chris Boot

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. Currently, I
maintain the package ulogd2 and I co‐maintain the package ppp.

My GnuPG key 50DD5A29FB099999 is signed by the Debian Developers:
- Colin Tuckley
- Neil McGovern
- Paul Martin
- Jonathan Wiltshire
- Steve McIntyre
- Matthew Vernon
- Adam D. Barratt

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--
Chris Boot
debian@bootc.net