Advocacy for Geoff Levand

Hello,

I advocate Geoff Levand to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Geoff has been maintaining a couple of packages, as both upstream and packager for a year or so:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=geoff@infradead.org
and would like to get upload rights to save badgering people for sponsorship.

He also wants to look after ps3-utils, which is in need of love. http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/ps3-utils.html

He has recently been a huge help to Debian as the person who
got 'doing the Debian arm64 bootstrap' back on Linaro's list of things
to actually resource (https://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-722), which
means I can spend work time on it so it progresses at more than glacial
pace. He's also provided access to a big build machine in his lab to help get the
bootstrap done, and is generally a really useful chap to have onboard.

He's a competent fellow (his packaging looks bang up todate to me),
doing useful work, and should be a total shoe-in for Debian Membership.
He's got a nice newish 4K key which I've signed, and so have a few
others, and his old key.

Wookey (via nm.debian.org)