Re: DM application of Elmar Heeb

Hi

Similarly to Michael, I'm not familiar enough with Elmar's packages.

I'm working at the same university (although different deparments) as
Elmar and had the pleasure to meet him several times. From talks with
him I'm sure he has a high motivation in always doing packages of
high-quality, further improve them and his skils, and contribute to
Debian. At his workplace he also stood up to have Debian deployed on
their Linux-running workstations.

It would be great to see Elmar accepted as DM!

Regards,
Salvatore