Advocation for Geoff Levand

Geoff has been maintaining a couple of packages, as both upstream and packager for a year or so:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=geoff@infradead.org
and would like to get upload rights to save badgering people for sponsorship.

He also wants to look after ps3-utils, which is in need of love. http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/ps3-utils.html

He has recently been a huge help to Debian as the person at Huawei  who
got 'doing the Debian arm64 bootstrap' back on Linaro's list of things
to actually resource (https://cards.linaro.org/browse/CARD-722), which
means I can spend work time on it so it progresses at more than glacial
pace. He's also provided access to some Huawei resource to help get the
bootstrap done, and is generally a really useful chap to have onboard
(Huawei use Debian a lot, it seems).

He's a competent fellow (his packaging looks bang up todate to me),
doing useful work, and should be a total shoe-in for Debian Membership.
He's got a nice newish 4K key which I've signed, and so have a few
others, and his old key.

Geoff - you need to reply to this, publically agreeing to Debian
policies (see https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer for details) and
that should be sufficient to get the process going.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/