Re: DM application of IOhannes m zmölnig

I've worked with IOhannes on both Pure Data as upstream developers, and in the
packaging of Pure Data itself and numerous Pure Data libraries.  I've also
followed his many contributions to the pkg-multimedia team.

I believe that IOhannes m zmölnig has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer,
because <detailed and extensive explanation why you believe he has the right
skills.

I also support his application to become a Debian Maintainer (DM).

.hc