Advocacy for Andrea Colangelo

Hello,

I advocate Andrea Colangelo to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I've worked with Andrea for a while now, sponsoring a few uploads, and granting him DM rights.

I find him to be an absolute pleasure to work with, a perfect social fit for Debian. His technical work is very strong, and I that I review and upload packages without comment.

I trust Andrea to have unsupervised upload rights to the archive, today, and I believe he should have a say in the social direction of the project as well.

Paul Richards Tagliamonte (via nm.debian.org)