Advocacy for Jeroen Dekkers

Hello,

I advocate Jeroen Dekkers to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I would like to advocate Jeroen Dekkers for Debian Developer. I have known and worked with Jeroen for a number of years. Jeroen is technically competent, knows a great deal about Debian packaging and is a nice person to work together with. He would be a great addition to the Debian project.

I have sponsored a number of packages for Jeroen in the past (mostly related to SOGo and SOPE), all of which were consistently of good quality.

Jelmer Vernooij (via nm.debian.org)