AM report for Richard Michael Hartmann

I recommend to accept Richard Michael Hartmann as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Richard
   Middle name:     Michael
   Last name:       Hartmann
   Key fingerprint: DF0B FDFF 4A4D DA01 7944  1B8F 6906 4B01 9520 6DD3
   Account:         richih

2. Background

I have been using GNU/Linux since around 1997/1998 and have been using
it as my main OS since 2001.
Debian has been my distribution of choice since 2002.
I am both freenode and OFTC staff, maintain the Debian packages
oneisenough, retty, and vcsh (of which I am the author) and
co-maintain zsh.
Other than that, I chop wood, keep bees, scuba dive, and visit cold countries.

C++ GNU/Linux userspace developer, Debian Developer