Advocacy for Patty Langasek

Hello,

I advocate Patty Langasek to become non-uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I've known Patty for a number of years, and heartily endorse her application to be a non-uploading full member of the Debian project.  My family and I all remember with great appreciation the role she played in organizing the day trip during Edinburgh Debconf, and I am aware of various contributions she has made to Debconf and the debian-women community since then.  I therefore believe it completely appropriate that she be granted the status she is currently seeking.

Bdale Garbee (via nm.debian.org)