Advocacy for Richard Michael Hartmann

Hello,

I advocate Richard Michael Hartmann to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I happily advocate Richard to take the great step from DM to DD. I've
not worked, nor looked, at its _packaging_ work, so I can't vouch for
it. But I've looked into some of its QA work and into the very useful RC
bugs stats he has been publishing on planet over the past months, all of
it was pretty solid work and shows passion for the Debian Project. I've
also met Richard at last FOSDEM; it has been a pleasure to chat with him
about Debian and whatnot. Richard has all the social skils needed to be
a good Debian citizen.

Stefano Zacchiroli (via nm.debian.org)