Advocacy for Brian Gupta

Hello,

I advocate Brian Gupta to become non-uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I happily advocate Brian for becoming a project member, based on my
interactions with him for the work above. Brian is passionate about
Debian and Free Software in general. In the context of my DPL work of
the past year - year and a half, Brian has been a fundamental asset of
the "DPL helpers" team, up to taking the lead of dealing with incoming
requests at trademark@d.o. In fact, he is the perfect example of a
contributor whom, even if not with packaging/coding contributions, can
do very useful work in the "management" area.

Stefano Zacchiroli (via nm.debian.org)