DM application of John Paul Adrian Glaubitz

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

        <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I successfully maintain the packages kcemu [1] and
z80ex [2] for which I have been granted with upload rights
(DM-Allowed: Yes) such that I am holding full responsibility
for them. I am furthermore working on packaging radeontop [3-5]
and fs-uae [6] for which I am working together with upstream.

I am furthermore supporting by regularly testing Debian on
various architectures (I have amd64, i386, PPC, SPARC, m68k
and ARM machines) as well as different hardware (in the
IT department of my university). This way I have already
been able to spot many bugs in Debian and free software
and report them [6].

My GnuPG key F5B5F913 has been signed by the following Debian
Developers

        Henning Glawe <glaweh@debian.org>
        Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>
        Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@debian.org>
        Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@debian.org>

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,

Adrian

[1] http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/kcemu
[2] http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/z80ex