Re: DM application of Tomasz Rybak

[Tomasz Rybak, 2012-06-25]
> (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer).
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
> and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I support this application. I think Tomasz has the technical skills
needed to maintain Debian packages by himself.

> Currently, I maintain the packages pytools, pycuda, and pyopencl.
> I am also cooperating with upstream development of PyCUDA
> and PyOpenCL, providing patches and new features to those.

I sponsor these packages. Tomasz cares about details and seeks for
help/collaborates with other developers (including upstream) when
needed, which will make him a great Debian developer in the future
(DM status is just the first step :)