Re: DM application of Keith Winstein

Hi everyone,

I've been Keith's sponsor for mosh for the last few months. Keith is a very
competent, careful, and trustworthy developer, asks for help/advice when
needed, and his attention to detail is impeccable. It's already been the case
that I never have to ask him to make changes to the mosh package before
making an upload.

Therefore, I fully support his application to become a Debian maintainer, and
believe he has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian packages.

cheers,
Christine