Re: bits from the NM process: advocacy, no more AM reports, AMs needed

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 05:15:58PM -0430, Jose Luis Rivas wrote:

> According to jQuery's Makefile, is generated with uglify.js which is released
> with the MIT license and shipped along with jQuery's source-code that anyone can

Excellent, thank you both for the useful information. I've added to the
todo list that minified javascripts should be compiled at deploy time
instead of kept in git.

I won't be doing it right away. It turns out that my last d-d-a
announcement has been remarkably efficient in growing the
waiting-for-FD-and-DAM queue :) \o/

Ciao,

Enrico

--