Re: DM application of Yauhen Kharuzhy

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 07:23:44PM +0300, Yauhen Kharuzhy wrote:
>Hi.
>
>This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
>I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
>Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
>Currently, I am going to maintain package logjam with Ari Pollak as
>sponsor.

I tried to see if you already maintained other packages, just to be
sure.

Nothing is listed in your name at:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jekhor@gmail.com
http://www.debian.org/devel/people

We are interested in your Debian packaging skills and the way to know
about it is by looking at your packages in the Debian archive. The
advocacy of the sponsor of those pacakges is highly taken into account.

I would like to suggest you to go through a round of sponsored uploads.
Your sponsor will decide when you could upload your packages on your
own.