AM report for Brian Thomason

I recommend to accept Brian Thomason as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Brian
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Thomason
   Key fingerprint: 2A62FCF3BBE867727440369C9258A798513F86CD
   Account:         iamfuzz

2. Background
-------------

Applicant writes:

   I first started using GNU/Linux heavily about 13 years ago when I
   bought a boxed copy of mandrake 7.1.  Once I learned the ropes, I
   moved onto Debian Potato and have been using Debian and derivatives
   ever since - mainly because I fell in love with apt.

   A few years later, I took a job with Lindows (which became Linspire)
   and quickly moved into the team lead position on their packaging
   team.  My work ranged from simple updates to packages to full blown
   stack backports. (the trickiest and most fun of which was backporting
   the Mono stack once upon a time)

   I worked for over 4 years there until I moved on to Canonical where I
   took a similar position for over four years.  During my last year at
   Canonical, I was moved to the systems integration team where I
   packaged more complex software like CloudFoundry.

   About a year ago, I moved on to Eucalyptus, which is what has brought
   me to Debian.

   I now maintain/co-maintain a number of packages needed by Eucalyptus,
   and of course, Eucalyptus itself:

   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=brian-thomason%40ubuntu.com

   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=brian-thomason%40ubuntu.com

   Debian Devs Steffen Moeller, Charles Plessy, and Rudy Godoy have been
   instrumental in assisting me along the way.  They are all members of
   the pkg-eucalyptus team in Debian.  The debian-java team has also
   been very helpful in assisting me with my efforts.

   As for past contributions to Debian, many moons ago I packaged Lsongs
   and Lphoto (now defunct) for Debian and had them sponsored. These
   were two apps Lindows authored.

   In recent years, most of my contributions came indirectly to Ubuntu.
   Many of these can be seen in my MOTU application here:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BrianThomason/MOTUApplication

   I have upload privs to Ubuntu's Universe.

   As for goals I'd like to accomplish, I'd like to see Eucalyptus more
   widely used by Debian users and package any tools for it that are
   useful.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and