[no subject]

Subject: Re: DM application of Markus Frosch

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012, Markus Frosch wrote:

Hi,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package icinga-web, sent in a ITP for
> pgmodeler and plan helping on several other packages in the future.
>
> Also I'm member of the pkg-nagios/icinga team.
>
> My GnuPG key 9B1F5883 is signed by the following Debian Developers:
>     BC7D020A Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org>
>     9DE23B16 Alexander Wirt <formorer@grml.org>
>     8501C7FC Sebastian Harl <sh@tokkee.org>
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
I support this application, I think Markus has the technical and social
skills to maintain Debian packages. Unfortunatly he refused to apply as NM -
he wanted to start slowly :). We are working together in the pkg-nagios team
where he created and maintains the icinga-web packages. We also worked
together in the upstream icinga development team.

Markus would be a great addition to Debian and I am looking forward seeing
him as a DM or NM.

Thanks for your attention

Alexander 'formorer' Wirt