Re: Support of DM application of Nicolas Bourdaud

It is my pleasure to advocate Nicolas for Debian Maintainer status.

I believe it was the libfreenect package for which Nicolas submitted
packaging improvements and I got to know him.  Immediately he impressed
me with attention to detail and software development skills.  Since then
we interacted quite often and I have mentored/sponsored few other
packages relevant to the domain of neuroscience, which is of our joint
interest.  In the course of all our activities Nicolas appeared to me as
an enthusiastic fella with a good personality ;)

Altogether I think he would be an ideal candidate not only for DM
but NM track and Debian community would benefit greatly from his
contributions.  I fully support his application.

With best regards,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences