Re: DM application of John Paul Adrian Glaubitz

On 07/25/2012 12:30 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

I have completely confused that I *am* already a DM [1], for a second
I thought need to have an account created since that is mentioned
in Debian Wiki, but in fact they're talking about adding my
key to the Debian Keyring which has already happened almost
over a year ago ;).

Therefore, please apologize the noise and ignore this mail
(Unless I'm overseeing something else)!

Well, at least I know I finally know now that I finally
need to take my vacation ;).

Cheers,

Adrian