Re: DM application of Ian Campbell

* Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> [2012-07-13 17:15]:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I fully support Ian's application.  Ian added support for the
DreamPlug over the last few months.  This involved changing a number
of packages, including the kernel and various installer packages.
Ian responded quickly to comments and submitted good and well-tested
patches.  He also coordinated with various teams (the kernel patch
required an ABI change, for example, which he discussed with the
kernel team).

Ian has also made other significant contributions to Debian, such as
improving Xen support in the kernel and installer.

While I haven't worked with Ian on packaging, he also maintains
packages and would therefore benefit from DM status.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/