Advocacy for Cédric Boutillier

Hello,

I advocate Cédric Boutillier to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Hi,

Cédric has been a regular contributor of the Publicity Team for quite a while, now. He is one of the main editors of Debian Project News, working directly with me and David Prévot in the creation of the newsletter on a regular basis: since last January he didn't miss an issue! :)
He is always polite and helpful, actively volunteering for needed tasks and managing to complete them in time.
While I cannot say anything about his packaging activity, not working with him on packages, I'd like to point out that he is a reliable and hard working collaborator and it is a joy to work with him.
I'm looking forward to see him as DD!

Cheers,
Francesca

Francesca Ciceri (via nm.debian.org)