Advocacy for Jonathan Nieder

Hello,

I advocate Jonathan Nieder to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I saw personally that Jonathan does a good job at triaging bugs of several
projects, including, but not limited to: debian-policy, dpkg, git, general,
cupt. In the very near past, Jonathan wrote many patches and submitted bug
reports for several projects such as dpkg and cupt.

His patches and messages are always friendly and very often helpful.

I think Jonathan is a great addition for Debian project and deserves a DD
status, despite not being a DM.

Eugene V. Lyubimkin (via nm.debian.org)