Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] DM application of Emilien Klein

Hi Emilien,

On 12-06-17 at 04:29pm, Emilien Klein wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages nautilus-image-manipulator and
> nautilus-open-terminal and I co‐maintain the package jquery-lazyload [0].
> My GnuPG key 0A2368F0 is signed by the Debian Developer Geert Stappers (key
> 0C1AFFBB).
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
>    +Emilien
> P.S.: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> [0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=emilien%2Bdebian%40klein.st

Sounds exciting that you working towards becoming a Debian Maintainer.
Welcome!

It puzzles me a bit, though, if perhaps I am missing some additional
intent of your email.

You need not be member of the JavaScript team to maintain JavaScript
packages.

...But if you do want to maintain JavaScript packages as part of this
team, then please join our mailinglist :-)

Kind regards,

 - Jonas