Re: DM application of Daniel Pocock

Hi all,

On 20/01/12 22:19, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> We are interested in your Debian packaging skills and the way to know
> about it is by looking at your packages in the Debian archive. The
> advocacy of the sponsor of those pacakges is highly taken into account.

I've recently sponsored some packages that Daniel has been heavily
involved in - 'flactag' and 'libmusicbrainz5' - the latter of which is
actually quite a key package for a number of different multimedia
programs, and we're working on transitioning away from legacy versions
of the library (2 and 3 both still in the archive).

Daniel is now on <http://www.debian.org/devel/people> and has a QA page
at <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=daniel@pocock.com.au>

I've been impressed with Daniel's packaging skills.  I would be happy
for him to have direct upload access for libmusicbrainz5 and flactag,
and therefore endorse his application to become a Debian Maintainer.