Advocacy for Cédric Boutillier

Hello,

I advocate Cédric Boutillier to become non-uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Cédric joined the Ruby team in July 2011, and has been a DM since November 2011.

He has put a huge amount of work in the Ruby team, He has been the most active member in transitioning packages to the new policy, and almost all his RFS are just perfect (look at the pattern in [1] :-) ). He has also been very active in providing throughout and helpful reviews to other contributors (examples: [R1,R2]). I deeply trust his judgement and packaging skills, and I would fully trust him to upload packages he worked on or reviewed directly.
He is clearly a important part of the driving force of the Ruby team during those last months.

Furthermore, he is very nice to work with, and helps builds a nice atmosphere in the Ruby team.

I also interacted with him since he provided the french translation of the packaging-tutorial package. He demonstrated the same qualities in that context.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/05/threads.html
[R1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/05/msg00022.html
[R2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/05/msg00066.html

Note: the NM website tells me that Cédric has been a DM for less than 6 months. According to #645598, he has been a DM for almost 7 months, so there might be a bug there.

Lucas Nussbaum (via nm.debian.org)