Advocacy for Cédric Boutillier

Hello,

I advocate Cédric Boutillier to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Cédric has joined the Ruby team and has been helping with a heavy transition work we have been doing for quite some time. As far as volume of work goes, one can easily see how much effort he has put on Debian by looking at his QA page:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=cedric.boutillier@gmail.com
(i.e. right now he has contributed to 45 packages)

He also shows to have learned a lot about Debian procedures in general, and about the procedures and practices of the Ruby team in particular. It is noticeable how much his packaging has improved since he joined the team. It is also very nice to interact with Cédric, as he is always helpful and ready to do what needs to be done to get the best quality possible out of his effort.

Even though Cédric has been a DM for less than 6 months as the nice new Debian Nem Member system tells me, I believe he has the necessary skills and commitment to become a Debian Member with upload rights.

Antonio Terceiro (via nm.debian.org)