Re: DM application of Andreas Noteng

Hi!

Andreas Noteng <andreas@noteng.no> writes:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages transgui, checkinstall, bashburn,
> pyspread, python-easygui & pype.
> My GnuPG key 329A945A is signed by the Debian Developers Tollef Fog Heen
> & Steinar H. Gunderson.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have sponsored Andreas' transgui package for many months. He has
gained great packaging skill through maintaining those packages, and he
wants to do more for Debian. It's been a while that I don't have to ask
him to make changes to the package before making an upload.

Therefore, I fully support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, and believe he can be trusted to upload future changes to
those packages at his own discretion.

--
Kanru