AM report for Alejandro Garrido Mota

I recommend to accept Alejandro Garrido Mota as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Alejandro
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Garrido Mota
   Key fingerprint: F6A7 EF7E 4688 70C6 6B37  A8EF F6B0 9645 B24B F200
   Account:         alejandro

2. Background
-------------
   [note: this bio is from 2007]

   I was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Now, I am 18 years old and I study
   electrical engineering at the Universidad Simón Bolívar (Caracas,
   Venezuela). My favorite hobbies are computer administration and programming
   (all with free software, and debian of course =D). I started with Linux
   (Debian and Mandrake) when I was 14 years old (4 years ago). At this time I
   learnt how linux works, basic shell use, programming the system and
   administrating it (It took me about a year to learn the basics, but, of
   course, I'm still learning now!).  My aim was to become a debian developer.
   Also, I like developing gtk applications with perl, in fact i have developed
   three programs (all in debian and maintained by me): macchanger-gtk,
   gbackground and gdrae. Another area which interests me is virtualization, I
   have given many conferences on this topic.

   My primary interest in debian is packaging and developing applications that
   could prove useful for linux in general.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>