Re: DM application of Tobias Richter

anibal@debian.org wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 01:28:19PM +0000, Tobias Richter wrote:
> >I would like to become a Debian Maintainer. I agree with the Social
> >Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage
> >Policy even after reading them.
> >
> >Currently, I maintain the nexus package.
> >
> >My GnuPG key D7DAF424 is signed by Nico Golde, Andreas Tille and
> >Carlo Segre.
>
> You need a stronger key. See
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html

Ok, I've got a new key now:

pub   4096R/2AA28B6B 2012-04-20
      Key fingerprint = 8CCC 1BA8 590F F029 D17C  708F C1BC D3C7 2AA2 8B6B
uid                  Tobias Stefan Richter <tsr@achos.com>
uid                  Tobias Stefan Richter <tsr-debian@achos.com>
sub   4096R/DEE1E7FD 2012-04-20

The WoT is unfortunately a bit slow, so the key is only signed by Nico Golde
for now. Hope that is sufficient.

Kind regards,

Tobias