Re: DM application of Khalid El Fathi

I'm happy to support Khalid's application to become a DM because I have
reviewed a number of his packages and believe that his work is up to the
high quality standards of Debian.

Khalid has been extremely conscientious in fixing all of the issues I
highlighted in the packages I reviewed for him and he has been very quick in
responding to issues I raised. Once something was pointed out to him, he
would take that feedback on board in all future packages.

Cheers,
Francois

--
Francois Marier                         identi.ca/fmarier
http://fmarier.org                    twitter.com/fmarier