Re: DM application of Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)

Scott Howard wrote:
> I'm writing in support of Rodolfo Garcia Penas for Debian Maintainer
> status.
>
> [...]
>
> In summary, he has greatly improved the status of wmaker ecosystem in
> Debian, and has pushed his work upstream. He is a good candidate for
> DM, and with time and more experience, a good candidate for DD.

I happen to know Rodolfo personally and I would like to also advocate
his DM application. I am sadly not familiar with his latest technical
contributions, but I do believe he would be a great asset to Debian.
I have known him for more than 10 years in the Spanish linux ecosystem.
He is dependable, a great team player, experienced and overall would
make a good DD. I am very happy to see him apply for DM and encourage
him to apply for full Deeveloper status when/if he feels like it.

--
 .''`.            When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries
: :' :         disappear and life stands explained -- Mark Twain