RE: DM application of Tobias Richter

On Feb. 10, 2012, Tobias Richter wrote

I would like to become a Debian Maintainer. I agree with the Social
Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage
Policy even after reading them.

Currently, I maintain the nexus package.

My GnuPG key D7DAF424 is signed by Nico Golde, Andreas Tille and
Carlo Segre.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I fully support Tobias application. I have advocated for his application as a Developer and I am happy to sponsor his packages.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College