Re: Fwd: DM application of Wolodja Wentland

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:44:18PM +0900, Daigo Moriwaki wrote:
># My initial post failed to send to the mail list. I am giving it one more try.

Your first email message made it to the list and it was signed properly.

 http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2011/11/msg00026.html

Download the attachment pgpSGIDlyr7WW.pgp from the web address above and
run the command below.

 gpg < pgpSGIDlyr7WW.pgp

Your second email message gives me a "gpg: BAD signature" error message.
See below.