DM application of Nick Leverton

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages nullmailer, libupnp3, libupnp4 and linux-igd
and I have helped co‐maintain the package lcdproc.

My GnuPG key 0x2CE2ED80 is signed by the Debian Developer Iain Lane
<laney@debian.org>.  I am working on getting more signatures on my
regrettably bald key to meet the Web Of Trust requirements.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Nick Leverton