Re: Advocating Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>

Le dimanche 06 novembre 2011 13:44:56, NM Front Desk a écrit :
> Auth-Key: nmauth98da5939587071a68ef5f18b93413e30
> Applicant: Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

Hi all,

I hereby want to advocate Miguel Landaeta for Debian Member / Developper
position, as I've previously sponsored is Debian Maintainer application [1].

As you can see on QA [2], Miguel is an active packaging contributor for Debian
Java Team. He has worked on 80+ packages (40+ new ones but also improving
others and working on cross-package issues like FTBFS on java toolchain [3]).
He also worked on some backport or security upload.

He has been sponsored multiple members of Java Team: twerner, nthykier,
tmancill or me. I've always found him friendly to chat with and very efficient.

I think he is a key member of Debian Java Team and should be made DD ASAP :P

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/635961
[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=miguel%40miguel.cc&comaint=yes
[3] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libj/libjsr166y-
java/news/20101115T194748Z.html